The Spirit Models and Promotions Agency

Monday 10 September 2012

Model Competition Winner

Spirit Models recently held a competition in association with The Alternative and Burlesque Fair and Alt Fashion Magazine. The event which takes place, three times a year at the Ballroom venue in Birmingham and is run by the Heresy and Heelz events team from the Midlands were looking for their ‘Face of the Fair’. It was incredibly hard to choose from all the amazing and diverse models that turned up for their test photoshoot with Karl Bright and so many of the girls had a lot of potential to represent Spirit. We are pleased to announce the winner of the competition, Donatella AKA ‘Domina Sin’, we were impressed with her confidence and her poise infront of the camera for an inexperienced model, with lovely, pleasant personality to boot! Donatella conducted herself in a very professional manner on the day of the Fair and we are convinced that she would be a worthwhile asset to the agency.

Hello Domina, tell us about yourself.
Aside from modelling I love my paintbrushes! My artwork is mainly based on fetish and nude pictures of lovely ladies. Eventually I would like to work as a makeup and prosthetics artist for film and performance, I like to be kept busy and have learnt that if i'm doing something creative I'm happy.

Do you have any previous modelling exeperience?
A little, I began modelling in Autumn last year so i'm still relatively new to it all. After getting over the initial nerves during the first couple of shoots I quickly came to realise how much I enjoy being in front of the camera and so it felt natural to start doing it more.

 "It came as such a shock to find out that I had won the competition, I feel so lucky to be working with an agency like SMM so early in my journey into the modeling world. I'm super excited and raring to go!"
 
What are your ambitions for your modelling career?
I hope to have the opportunity to work with lots of like minded creative people and for the style of the shoots to vary and push me. I would also really love to work with some of my favourite latex designers at some point.

How do you feel about winning the competition?
I am so happy and excited to have won, the applicants that I saw on the competition day all looked great so after getting over the intial shock I feel really lucky. I had a really good day out at the Alternative and Burlesque fair so this news was the icing on top! 

Domina Sin's profile will go live on the New Faces page in October.  

Photography: Karl Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment